CAD-CONSTRUCTOR - AIRCRAFT M/F/D
F/LIST is a third-generation family-run company headquartered in Thomasberg, Austria.
With more than 900 employees worldwide we manufacture exclusive interiors for business & private jets, yachts and residences.
From sales through project management, engineering and manufacturing of our high-end interiors we place vision, passion and reliability firmly in the forefront.
For our headquarters in Thomasberg we are currently looking for reinforcements.
- Creation of designs and technical constuctions for exclusive aircraft interior projects
- Preperation of 3D models and 2D drawings with CATIA V5
- Contact person for technical clarifications and queries
- Close cooperation with various internal departments such as project management, production as well as suppliers and customers
- Technical education (eg interior design, mechanical engineering, aviation) and/or master craftman´s examination for carpenters
- Technical work experience
- Knowledge of CATIA V5 will be an asset
- Independent style of working and a high team orientation
- Joy in developing technical solutions
- Fluent in German and English
The salary according to the collective agreement for this position is EUR 27.407,00 gross/year.
Naturally, we offer an attractive salary package depending on your capabilities and experience, flexible working hours and more attractive benefits.
We actively promote your personal and professional development and offer flexibility and freedom for your own ideas.
We look forward to receiving your application.