F/LIST is a third-generation family-run company headquartered in Thomasberg, Austria.
With more than 900 employees worldwide we manufacture exclusive interiors for business & private jets, yachts and residences.
From sales through project management, engineering and manufacturing of our high-end interiors we place vision, passion and reliability firmly in the forefront.
For our production site in Westminster (US) we are currently looking for reinforcements.
- High-quality finishing of furniture components
- Treatment and coating of wood, metal and plastics
- Application of various painting and finishing techniques
- Preparation and mixing of paints and top coats
- Operation of relevant tools and machines
- Execution of preparatory work and finish polish
- Maintenance and cleaning of workplace and equipment
- Several years of professional experience in
finish and polish
- Expertise in polishing multi-layer finishes
beyond 8000 Grit
- Versed in finish systems, equipment and painting
- High quality workmanship, professional accuracy
and attention to details
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple
Employees of F/LIST COLORADO profit from
an attractive salary package, flexible working hours and more attractive
benefits (e.g. 401k plan, health plan). For this position we offer a pay of min.
$ 19.00 gross per hour depending on your capabilities and experience. We
actively promote your personal and professional development and offer
flexibility and freedom for your own ideas. Take the opportunity to play a key
role in the further development and shape the future of F/LIST COLORADO
together with a passionate and dynamic team.
We look forward to receiving your application.