F/LIST is a third-generation family-run company headquartered in Thomasberg, Austria.
With more than 900 employees worldwide we manufacture exclusive interiors for business & private jets, yachts and residences.
From sales through project management, engineering and manufacturing of our high-end interiors we place vision, passion and reliability firmly in the forefront.
For our production site in Laval we are currently looking for reinforcements.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & PROJECT MANAGEMENT RESIDENTIAL INTERIORS M/F/D
- Establishment and expansion of an international customer network of a promising business unit in the interior luxury segment
- Realization of unique luxury interior projects for international customers (end customers/architects/designers/builders)
- Competent customer support during the entire project phase - from technical advice to conclusion of a contract/claim management
- Responsibility for the preparation of offers, the contract management, the creation of order clarity as well as for the adherence to the sold project goals and key figures and the supplement and claim management
- Overall project coordination and assure quality and delivery performance
- Ensuring our ultimate goal of customer satisfaction
- Excellent national and international network in
the luxury residence industry as well as with architects, designers,
planners, builders and suppliers is desirable
- Proven experience in Sales/Project management in
the high quality interior/furniture area
- Competent technical advice, a professional approach
and confident handling of the most demanding customers
- Independent and self-motivated while possessing a team-oriented
way of working
- The joy of inspiring customers for exquisite
products and making technically challenging customer requests realizable
- Willingness to travel internationally, business
fluent in French and English
- Hands on cabinetmaking or millwork experience is
- Any further language skills especially German
are an advantage
Employees of F/LIST CANADA profit from an attractive salary package depending on your capabilities and experience,
flexible working hours and more attractive benefits. We actively promote your personal and professional development and offer flexibility and freedom for your own ideas.
Take the opportunity to play a key role in the further development and shape the future of F/LIST CANADA together with a passionate and dynamic team.
We look forward to receiving your application.