F/LIST is a third-generation family-run company headquartered in Thomasberg, Austria.
With more than 900 employees worldwide we manufacture exclusive interiors for business & private jets, yachts and residences.
From sales through project management, engineering and manufacturing of our high-end interiors we place vision, passion and reliability firmly in the forefront.
For our production site in Westminster (US) we are currently looking for reinforcements.
TRIM CARPENTER/LOGISTICS WORKER M/F
- Manufacture and install specialty furniture
functions like carpentry as well as sanding, varnishing and polishing and
- Load products onto or from delivery vehicles, pallets, etc.
- Perform packing duties in an efficient manner
- Maintain the shop in a clean and orderly fashion (basic cleaning)
- Prepare invoicing und delivery papers
- Apply aircraft desinfection
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a carpentry/upholstery/warehouse environment
- In ideal case, fork lift (SDU) certified and current licensed
- Car driver's license
- Basic MS Office skills
- Willingness to travel
- Reliability and capacity for teamwork
Employees of F/LIST USA profit from an attractive salary package depending on your capabilities and experience,
flexible working hours and more attractive benefits. We actively promote your personal and professional development and offer flexibility and freedom for your own ideas.
Take the opportunity to play a key role in the further development and shape the future of F/LIST USA together with a passionate and dynamic team.
We look forward to receiving your application.