F/LIST is a third-generation family-run company headquartered in Thomasberg, Austria.
With more than 900 employees worldwide we manufacture exclusive interiors for business & private jets, yachts and residences.
From sales through project management, engineering and manufacturing of our high-end interiors we place vision, passion and reliability firmly in the forefront.
For our production site in Melbourne (US) we are currently looking for reinforcements.
VARNISH/VENEER TECHNICIAN M/F
- Application of various painting and lacquering techniques
- Treatment and coating of wood, metal and plastics
- Preparation and mixing of paints and lacquers
- Operation of relevant tools and machines
- Execution of preparatory work and lacquer polishing corrections
- Maintenance and cleaning of workplace and equipment
- Selection of different wood veneers for composite panels
- Wood veneer-laminate repair, touch ups, color matching
- Sanding and Polishing lacquer surfaces
- Expertise in varnishing/painting and ability to handle lacquer systems
- Several years of professional experience as a painter in business jets environment
- High quality workmanship, professional accuracy and attention to details
- Experience with the handling of different wood species and with professional machinery (e.g. veneer sheer, composite edge bonding)
- Knowledge in wood veneer manufacturing process an asset
- Excellent manual skills
- Reliability and Capacity for teamwork
- Basic computer skills
Employees of F/LIST USA profit from an attractive salary package depending on your capabilities and experience,
flexible working hours and more attractive benefits. We actively promote your personal and professional development and offer flexibility and freedom for your own ideas.
Take the opportunity to play a key role in the further development and shape the future of F/LIST USA together with a passionate and dynamic team.
We look forward to receiving your application.