F/LIST is a third-generation family-run company headquartered in Thomasberg, Austria.
With more than 750 employees worldwide we manufacture exclusive interiors for business & private jets, yachts and residences.
From sales through project management, engineering and manufacturing of our high-end interiors we place vision, passion and reliability firmly in the forefront.
For our headquarters in Thomasberg we are currently looking for reinforcements.
DIRECTOR PROGRAM MANAGEMENT AIRCRAFT INTERIOR M/F
- Lead and coordination of Aircraft Interior projects and programs from development to series production for leading aircraft manufacturers like Bombardier, Embraer or Gulfstream
- Disciplinary and professional leadership for the project management team
- Ensuring a high level of customer orientation within the department and that deliverables meet established F/LIST quality standards throughout the whole project
- Interface for several internal departments, planning of resources and development of employees
- Continuous optimization of method and process competences
- Responsibility for budget, project targets and KPIs
- Completed technical or commercial education (bachelor/master, etc.)
- Several years of experience in comparable positions, preferably in the aerospace or production industry
- Affinity for and good understanding of the requirements in the aircraft industry
- Strong leadership and communication skills as well as the ability of decision making and high bargaining power
- Solution oriented and structured method of working and punctuality
- Fluent in english and german as well as an international willingness to travel
The salary according to the collective agreement for this position is EUR 41.126,12 gross/year.
Naturally, we offer an attractive salary package depending on your capabilities and experience, flexible working hours and more attractive benefits.
We actively promote your personal and professional development and offer flexibility and freedom for your own ideas.
We look forward to receiving your application.